Seminars organized in the scope of the Hephaestus Project:
- Seminar: "History of Computers in Education"
- Research Seminar: "Climate Change in Social Sciences"
- "Gender and Science", a seminar with Annette Vogt (Max Planck Institute, Berlin)
- "Critical Education in Science", a seminar with Dave Hill
- "Introducing the philosophy of epidemiology", a seminar with Alex Broadbent
During the 2009-2010 season, the HPDST Programme organized a series of 6 seminars, with visiting scholars from seven European research institutions:
- Konstantinos Chatzis
- Vincent Jullien
- Michel Blay
- "Clerks and craftsmen in pre-industrial Europe" and "Theory and Practice in Ancient and Medieval Alchemy", with Robert Halleux
- "Scientifical and technical revolutions since the end of World War II", with Girolamo Ramunni
- "History of Science in China", with Christopher Cullen and Catherine Jami
The HPDST Programme is also organizing the summer seminars at Elati.